Brad's thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing. View top rated Thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing recipes with ratings and reviews. This delicious sausage and herb stuffing, for example, relies on store-bought stuffing cubes Add the sausage to the stuffing cubes and veggies. Then add the broth, egg, herbs, salt and pepper.
The Neelys doll up store-bought cornbread stuffing with cooked veggies, Italian sausage, tart apples, fresh herbs, crunchy pecans and a touch of bourbon. Josh Quittner's Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing. When I asked my dad for his stuffing recipe (which I think about obsessively all year-round), he wrote back, "Not only do I not have it written out, I've never seen it written out. You can have Brad's thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing
- Prepare 3 of double bag boxes Stove Top stuffing.
- It's 9 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of garlic herb butter.
- Prepare 2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of celery, trimmed and chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 lbs of breakfast sausage.
- It's 2 of apples, peeled cored and chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chopped pecan halves.
- Prepare 1 tbs of celery seed.
- You need 2 tbs of dried rubbed sage.
If you're using a smaller turkey, you can put excess stuffing in a smaller Southern influenced, this has become our favorite dressing for Thanksgiving or any special occasion. As the magazine states: "To even consider Cornbread, Sausage, and Pecan Dressing. Use store-bought cornbread to make this ultra flavorful cornbread dressing recipe extra easy. While I love stuffing, my family wasn't that fond of it—that is, until I found this recipe.
Brad's thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing instructions
- Bring water and butter to a boil. Remove from heat and add stuffing crumbs. Mix and set aside..
- Meanwhile brown sausage. Saute onion and celery in a little butter. When onion becomes translucent, add apple and pecans. Sauté until everything is tender..
- Mix seasoning and sauté mix with stuffing. Place in a baking dish and bake at 350 for 15 minutes..
- Serve with turkey gravy and enjoy..
I added a few touches of my own and now they This is loved by my family. It's a must at Thanksgiving, I will say I make cornbread and cube it for this dish and I use sweet Italian sausage. Sausage-Pecan Stuffing recipe: Try this Sausage-Pecan Stuffing recipe, or contribute your own. Add all the remaining ingredients and blend well. Now beat your eggs, add to your sausage mixture, and add your chicken broth, along with your sweet potatoes, pecans, and dried cranberries.
Comments
Post a Comment