Peanut butter and chocolate s'mores. Get your favorite gooey s'mores flavors in a layered, oven baked S'mores Pot. I didn't think spreading the peanut butter would be very successful, so I. Photo: Leo Gong; Styling: Dan Becker.
Combine peanut butter and peanut oil in bowl and spread over cake. Prepare Chocolate Fudge Frosting:In a saucepan over medium heat combine butter cocoa buttermilk vanilla and *optional Karo. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. You can cook Peanut butter and chocolate s'mores using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter and chocolate s'mores
- Gram of crackers.
- of Hershey's Reese's pieces chocolate bar.
- of Marshmallows off your choice đ.
Remove from heat and stir in. I turn to this recipe when I need something fun and easy for dessert. It's a decadent take on classic campfire s'mores. I love to make Peanut Butter Cup S'Mores, but I just do a regular s'more with graham cracker, marshmallow and a peanut butter cup instead of chocolate bar.
Peanut butter and chocolate s'mores instructions
- Lie the gram crackers down on a clean flat surface.
- Break the Hershey's Reese's pieces chocolate bar into the appropriate size for your gram crackers.
- Put the marshmallows under the chocolate and toast according to package instructions.☺️.
- ENJOY đ.
Chocolate and marshmallows add a little extra love to a school lunch classic in these Peanut Butter Corn Flake S'mores Bars. The past two weeks have been crazy and emotional for me. I packed up my apartment in Phnom Penh and moved home to Texas. Packed full of deep chocolate flavor and TONS of peanut butter. This dessert is really not necessary.
Comments
Post a Comment